Join us as we celebrate the BIA Annual Awards of Distinction Recipients, Hall of Fame inductees and judged Sales and Marketing Award Winners
Hall of Fame Inductees
Tom Hart, Isaac Wiles Burkholder & Teetor, LLC
David Haid, Jimenez-Haid Builders
Annual Awards of Distinction
Irving E. Schottenstein Builder of the Year: Jack Mautino, Westport Homes
Washburn Schofield Memorial Award: Chris Eramo, John Eramo & Sons, Inc.
Associate of the Year: Steve Schehl, EMH&T, Inc.
Rising Star: Ashley Casuccio, Rieman & Arszman Custom Distributors, Inc.
Citizen of the Year: Jeff Fix, Fairfield County
Sales and Marketing Awards
Call For Entries - Now through May 15, 2020
Add your name to the winner list!
Award Entry Details:
Entry Fee: $125 each entry
The deadline to enter an award has been extended to May 15;
all materials must be submitted by that date.
With over 50 award categories ranging from volume sales awards to marketing awards for Builders, Remodelers, Associates and Realtors you find the one(s) that fit your achievements for 2019!
This is a great chance to have your work celebrated with the industries best of the best!
BIA Annual Awards
At the end of each year, the BIA holds its annual Inaugural Celebration and Awards Ceremony recognizing outstanding members from the past year. The incoming President and Board of Trustees are sworn in, and the outgoing President is recognized. In addition, members are honored for encouraging the American dream of homeownership, maintaining professional excellence and supporting the standards and policies of the BIA.
None at this time.
BIA Hall of Fame
The Hall of Fame inductees are members who have made the greatest contribution to the BIA since the formation of the Association in 1943. This award is presented annually to those who have demonstrated exceptional qualities of leadership as well as displayed exemplary dedication to the industry and their community as a whole. Congratulations to all of the individuals who have been inducted into the BIA Hall of Fame since its inception in 2005.
The Building Industry Awards Hall of Fame recognizes members that have an unprecedented history of exceptional service and is the highest honor a member can receive.
Induction year in parentheses
- Ann Misiolek, Parksite (2018)
- Charlie Driscoll, Edwards Land Company (2018)
- Edward Bacome, Epcon Communities (2017)
- Raymond Barry, Raymond Barry, Inc. (2005)
- Larry Bellman, Contract Lumber (2007)
- Don Borror, Borror Properties (2015)
- Danny L. Brown, Parksite (2011)
- Bruce H. Burkholder, Isaac, Wiles, Burkholder & Bringardner (2012)
- James Deagle, Candlelite Homes, Inc. (2010)
- EMH&T (2015)
- Philip Fankhauser, Epcon Communities (2017)
- William Fannin, Sr., William Fannin Builders, Inc. (2005)
- Ernie Fritsche, The Fritsche Corporation (2005)
- Jack Graf, Graf & Sons, Inc. (2006)
- Ben Hale, Smith & Hale (2015)
- Roger Hatch, W.R. Hatch Builders, Inc. (2005)
- Donald Kelley, Donald W. Kelley & Associates (2017)
- Milton Lewin, Hamilton Parker Company (2005)
- Carlyle Perry, Jr., C.V. Perry Builders (2007)
- F. Stevens Potter, Potter Homes (2008)
- Charles Prior, Charles Prior Builder (2006)
- Robert Rankin, Bob Rankin Builder (2006)
- H.R. "Buss" Ransom, H.R. Ransom, Inc. (2009)
- Charlie Ruma, Virginia Homes (2005)
- John Sandefur, Sandefur Building Co. (2007)
- Irving E. Schottenstein, M/I Homes, Inc. (2012)
- Russell Shaeffer, American Electric Power (2009)
- George Skestos, Homewood Corporation (2015)
- Fritz Smith, Decker Construction Company (2006)
- Harrison W. Smith, Jr., Smith & Hale, LLC (2011)
- Wilbur "Wib" Strait, The Strait & Lamp Group (2008)
- Page Vornbrock, Page M. Vornbrock & Associates, LLC (2007)
- Bob Webb, Bob Webb Homes (2013)
- Robert "Bob" Weiler, Sr., The Robert Weiler Company (2017)
- Pamela Yost, Grand DesignGroup, Inc. (2010)